CHIP Reverse Mortgage
When most of us dream of retirement, we imagine ourselves in our homes – sharing a meal with family or just relaxing in a comfortable spot.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you had the money to do more of the things you want to do? A CHIP Reverse Mortgage could be just what you need. It’s the simple and sensible way to unlock the value in your home and turn it into cash to help you enjoy life on your terms.
We understand. HomEquity bank is the only bank dedicated to empowering older Canadian homeowners with smart, simple ways to use the value of their home during retirement.
For over 25 years The Canadian Home Income Plan (CHIP) our reverse mortgage solution has helped thousands of older homeowners enjoy more financial flexibility without having to sell or move.
I am a Certified Reverse Mortgage Specialist and I can help you and your family decide if a Reverse Mortgage is the right solution for you. Call or text me at 403-470-4155 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thanks David Sahibzada
Benefits of a CHIP Reverse Mortgage
- You receive the money tax free
- You can use the money any way you wish
- Homeowners age 55 and older
- No regular mortgage payments required
- You maintain ownership and control of your home
- Very limited credit requirements
- Qualify for up to 55% of the value of the home
- You can receive your money as a lump sum, or over time or a combination of both
- You can sell or move at anytime
“CHIP is a way to take advantage of the equity that you have in your home and use it for whatever purpose you want.”
Sandy & Christopher M
“If you sell your home you’re gonna be living off the proceeds and what you’re doing now is not selling your home and living off the proceeds.”
“If it wasn’t for CHIP we would have had to sell our home.”
“Dealing with CHIP Home Income Plan was amazingly simple. I would recommend the CHIP program to anybody.”
Jan & John M
QUICK UNDERWRITING FACTS
In order for you to be approved for a reverse mortgage, there is specific criteria that the underwriting team reviews. Outlined below are several key areas HomEquity Bank considers before approving you.
Do you meet the minimum requirements?
- Homeowners must both be 55 or older, own the home.
- The appraised home value must be at least $150,000.
- Secured debt is less than what the amount a client is approved for.
What is the property type?
- HomEquity Bank will provide a reverse mortgage on most home types (detached, semi-detached, townhomes, condos, mobile homes, farms).
How will the funds be used?
Did you know that reverse mortgage funds can be used in many ways? Such as:
- Travel, medical expenses, and an early inheritance to children.
- More commonly, many homeowners use the funds to purchase property.
How much can they be approved for?
In general, the older you are, the more you can get approved for.
Protecting the remaining equity in the home is important to HomEquity Bank and their conservative lending rules allow clients to retain more of the equity in their home. To get a tailored view of how much you can qualify for, use our online calculator at chipadvisor.ca/calculator or call me at 403-470-4155 for your quick and easy estimate.